So I just went through this once tonight. I had my entire post finished and went to publish and my internet connection was lost and so was my post. Very frustrating. So here we go again.
In my craft pile which seems to grow daily. I have a lot of material waiting for my attention. These dresses were planned for last summer. But with our move and the coming of winter, well they ended up at the bottom of the to-do list. So as I was digging through my pile this week I found this material and fell in love with it all over. This green is great and the pattern is beautifully designed. I think I just might have to find something else to use it for as well.
In my craft pile which seems to grow daily. I have a lot of material waiting for my attention. These dresses were planned for last summer. But with our move and the coming of winter, well they ended up at the bottom of the to-do list. So as I was digging through my pile this week I found this material and fell in love with it all over. This green is great and the pattern is beautifully designed. I think I just might have to find something else to use it for as well.
This dress is so simple. I love easy and this is so very easy since there is no exact fit it makes sewing a cinch. My niece can attest to the many fittings I put her through for her Easter dress. She was scared to walk past me for fear of me making her strip down for one more try on. But not for this dress.
As I said I love this green but in order to make it fitting for these two beauties I had to girly it up a bit. So out came the Hot Pink material and I think it worked just right for the job. My Lil "L" was very proud to model her new outfit and was excited that Lou Lou had one as well.
The dresses are adorable and well as the model
ReplyDeleteCan you make me one?!!?
ReplyDelete